KASRO cap placement system DN150-600
- the intersection angles and axes are not predetermined due to a side balloon and a collapsible seal on the form plate, which are fully expandable and inflatable with compressed air.
- to ensure an easy and non-destructive procedure of the cap placement system in the main sewer, the form plate is inclined to the back and the diameter of the entire device is reduced by means of a compressed air cylinder
- the electric heating of the balloon and the form plate reduce the reaction time of the used resins and adhesives
- the heating energy also reaches the upper areas of the balloon further in the lateral intake
- the various flexible form plates ensure that they optimally adjust to every pipe diameter
Cap placement system DN 150DimensionsLength (with holding arm) 840 mm, diameter 120 mmLength cap150 mmWeight5 kgHeating300 W, shield and balloonSpecial featureavailable with front cameraCap placement system DN 200 – 600Dimensions DN 200Length 580mm (without holding arm), 725mm (with holding arm)Dimensions DN 250 - 600Length 675mm (without holding arm), 917mm (with holding arm)Weight15kgSurface shield400mm x 360mmDimensions balloonBase diameter 100mm, Length 350mmHeatingShield 250W, balloon 300WHeight cap300mmMaterial for capEpoxy resin (standard)